Thursday, November 27, 2008

My First Post!!!

Hey,I'm Blake.. Welcome to my blogspot!!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Hey Blakey! this is Sarah! I just wanted to say that your blog is SOOOO cool and you should add more posts! Because I want to rread more things! o, and so that some people know about your blog, I made a post that told them where to go to see your blog! I am soooo excited about your new blog and can't wait to see what you will make next! I LUV YA BLAKEY!
~ Sarah, your sister!~

Sarah said...

SORRY! it's just that i forgot to tell you something! please visit my blog! it is www.safoote.blogspot.com OK? well, i will see you later, well, obviously, because u r my brother!
Also leave comments on my blog!
~ Sarah~

Anonymous said...

THAT IS SO COOL! I am so glad that you got a blog. ( by the way this is whitney.) well, i am so happy for you! write lots! ( does this mean that you have an email address too?
my blog address is www.wmsmith.blogspot.com

Blake said...

hey sarah its blake!!!!!!! :) i haven't talked in a long time but i just wanted to say love ya!!!!!!!! :) bye bye!!!!!!! :)